SuperSport United have reinforced heavily this transfer window, seeing them add some crucial signings to their team. But who are the 10 most valuable players in the team? Let's take a look!
Stuart Baxter's men famously added Reneilwe Letsholonyane to their squad roster, but his decrease in market value has seen him narrowly miss out on a top 10 spot.
In fact, last year's star striker Jeremy Brockie has the highest net worth, while Mario Booysen's return to the club sees him slot in at 10th place.
Seven South Africans make the standings, with three foreigners making up the remaining numbers.
Here are the top 10 most valuable players at Matsatsantsa:
10. Mario Booysen – R5.25 million
9. Michael Morton – R5.25 million
8. Michael Boxall – R5.25 million
7. Cole Alexander – R6 million
6. Dean Furman – R6.75 million
5. Clayton Daniels – R7.5 million
4. Dove Wome – R9 million
3. Thuso Phala – R9 million
2. Ronwen Williams – R11.25 million
1. Jeremy Brockie – R12.75 million
Where do you think SuperSport will finish this season?