A message of encouragement has been sent to Bafana Bafana from South African Football Association president, Danny Jordaan, for their upcoming match against Sudan at home.
Bafana lost their opening Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Ghana 2-0 at Cape Coast Stadium on Thursday.
Molefi Ntseki's side will play their second 2021 AFCON qualifier against Sudan this afternoon at the Orlando Stadium.
"With AFCON qualifiers taking a 10-month break until next September, this Sudan game is our utmost focus right now and as the cliché in football says, the next game is the most important one," said Jordaan, as quoted on SAFA's official website.
"Sudan is one of the oldest teams in Africa. They were the hosts and one of three participants in the first ever AFCON Finals in 1957 and they also lifted the continental trophy in 1970.
"More recently they reached the AFCON quarter-finals in 2012 but have not qualified for any of the four tournaments since then."