Colombian striker Radamel Falcao has had a torrid time at Manchester United so far this season, and it seems certain that he won’t be staying at Old Trafford for much longer.
Falcao has only managed to score four goals since joining the club on loan, and his last came in January against Leicester City.
In fact, the striker hasn't managed to score a goal or even get a shot on target in the nine games he has played since.
We have decided to show you what has happened in the 79 days that Falcao last took a shot on target:
1) Falcao has earned £3,000,000.
2) Alan Pardew has won 19 points for Crystal Palace since joining them.
3) Sergio Aguero has been injured and has comeback to score six goals.
4) Harry Kane has scored 10 goals – one was on his debut for England.
5) There have been 27 887 000 babies born in the world.
6) Juan Mata has apparently given out 57 hugs, 18 of them was against Chelsea this weekend.
Do you think Manchester United should give Falcao one more season to prove himself?