Manchester United's world-record fee for Paul Pogba is the biggest football news of the week – here's what the club could have bought for that massive amount of money.
The Red Devils reportedly paid £89 million (R1.5 billion) for the Frenchman, and, to many, the amount is just ridiculous. As such, the Daily Mirror has come up a few quirky things United could have spent the money on.
1) 480 million eggs
2) 200 million bottles of milk
3) 7.5 million crates of beer
4) 1.25 million Manchester United home shirts with "Pogba 6" printed on the back
5) 391 000 pairs of Adidas ACE 16+ Purecontrol Boots
6) 78 Ferrari LaFerrari Spiders
7) 53 Jamie Vardys
8) 6 Private Jets
9) 3 Private Islands in the Philippines
What would you have bought with Pogba's fee?