Shirt sales are important as the money spent on them brings in great revenue for the club, and can somewhat pay back a lot of the cash that the club spent on their players.
Today, the Fan Park Crew lists 10 players in the English Premier League who sell the most team shirts, with Manchester United’s out-of-sorts midfielder, Angel di Maria, leading the way.
Manchester United have five players in the top 10, while Premier League leaders, Chelsea just have two. Manchester City have only one player in the list, as well as Arsenal and Liverpool.
The retailer took into account the total number of Premier League shirt sales, and worked out the percentage that each player's shirts sold.
Here Is The Top 10 Shirts Sales List according to Sports Direct:
1. Angel di Maria – Manchester United - 9.59%
2. Alexis Sanchez – Arsenal – 3.80%
3. Diego Costa – Chelsea – 2.27%
4. David de Gea – Manchester United – 2.16%
5. Eden Hazard – Chelsea – 2.10%
6. Wayne Rooney – Manchester United – 2.09%
7. Radamel Falcao – Manchester United – 1.99%
8. Steven Gerrard – Liverpool – 1.76%
9. Sergio Aguero – Manchester City – 1.46%
10. Robin van Persie – Manchester United – 1.20%
Who do you think sells the most shirts in world football?