Considering how Iceland embarrassed the English in the Round of 16 at Euro 2016 on Monday night, we thought to provide you with some absolutely crazy facts about the country that has just put itself on the footballing map.
· Iceland is the smallest country to ever participate in a European Championship.
· This is their first major tournament.
· Strip clubs are banned in the country.
· The country doesn't have a single McDonald's.
· Their head coach is a part-time dentist
· The majority of the country's population believe in elves
· Iceland has the same population as the town of Leicester in England (Coincidence? I think not...).
What do you think of today's trivia?