In today's edition of Supporters Club Did You Know, we bring you some fascinating trivia regarding the 2022 FIFA World Cup, set to be held in Qatar in 2022.
- Qatar will be the smallest country, in terms of its size, ever to host the World Cup.
- It will also be the first Arabic country to host the World Cup.
- It is forecasted that, by the time that World Cup gets under way, 4 000 workers would have died in the extreme heat building stadiums (more than the death toll of 9/11).
- Qatar is currently ranked 84th in the FIFA world rankings.
- Drinking in public is forbidden in Qatar.
What do you think of these pieces of trivia?