SLTV Carwash: Can Chiefs Stay Top?
As the league takes a backseat this weekend for the Nedbank Cup, the guys in studio discuss which team will go on and lift the Absa Premiership at the end of the season?
With Kaizer Chiefs sitting seven points clear at the top, Mamelodi Sundowns sit second and have two games in hand.
Can the Glamour Boys hold their position and can their squad handle injuries and suspensions?
During the podcast, Teko said…
- "Seven points is nothing…"
- "Of course there’s pressure…"
- "Every game is a cup final…"
While Roberts said…
- "The importance of losing Katasande…"
- "That’s my gut feel…"
- "He’s planning for the future…"
- "Big match temperament…"
Will Mamelodi Sundowns overtake Amakhosi to win the league?