SLTV: Get Ready For More LaLiga In Mzansi!
Are you a LaLiga fan, do you get excited when you see the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid or Atletico Madrid take to the field?
If you are, LaLiga Africa managing director, Marcos Pelegrin, gives great insight into what the league aims to do on the African continent and more specifically in South Africa.
Viewed as a key football partner, Pelegrin expanded on the role that LaLiga will play in Mzansi, which includes:
- The development of grassroots football all over South Africa
- Strengthening its partnerships with SAFA and the PSL
- The aim of educating 500 000 children through LaLiga methods rooted in football
- Improving coaching methods for young footballers to reach their full potential
- Investing more in competitions like the Future U17 Gauteng Championships
For all the latest soccer news, stay tuned to SLTV.