SLTV: Mabokgwane’s Corona Routine
Bloemfontein Celtic's goalkeeper, Jackson Mabokgwane, gives a glimpse of his life in isolation and what he has done to keep fit and pass the time.
Doing goalkeeper drills in his front yard, playing FIFA and reading a good book, the former Orlando Pirates, Bidvest Wits and Mamelodi Sundowns shot-stopper shared his message on how together we can beat the Coronavirus.
During this short and entertaining video, Mabokgwane said…
- "Please adhere (to) the call…"
- "Stay in lockdown for 21 days…"
- "Please let us all play our part…"
- "Remember to wash your hands regularly…"
- "I know it’s a difficult time for South Africa…"
Have you found FIFA a good replacement for watching live football?