SLTV: Athletes Cannot Be Successful Without This Principle!
Head psychologist of the Sports Science Institute Of South Africa, Clinton Gahwiler, breaks down what athletes should focus on every day in training and how they should approach competition.
Gahwiler observed some of the reasons why athletes experience stress, as they aim to improve and the two practical steps you can take to focus your mind and body to become the best in your field.
During this interesting lockdown lesson, the Newlands-based psychologist said…
- "That’s when motivation flows absolutely naturally…"
- "Each little step on that correct path…"
- "People make the mistake particularly in sport…"
- "Implementing the day-to-day training required…"
- "That’s where fear comes in…"
Stay tuned to SLTV for the rest of the 21 lockdown lessons.