SLTV: Exclusive With Ndlovu & The Coronavirus In China
China-based Bafana Bafana forward, Dino Ndlovu, shared in-depth Coronvirus insight, and the strict quarantine measures put in place by the Chinese government.
The Zhejiang Greentown star also gave an update on life in the country of the virus' origin, the treatment of foreigners, and ongoing discussions between the Chinese Football Association and FIFA over a possible return of professional football.
The 30-year-old also told Soccer Laduma about his wage issues and leaving his family behind due to club's orders.
Urging all South Africans to take the 21-day lockdown seriously, Ndlovu also added…
- "Spending time away from family was not an easy thing…"
- "China is one of the safest countries to be in now…"
- "That is how the Chinese have contained this thing…"
- "The CFA have done all the necessary tests of all the players…"
- "These 21 days will pass..."
When do you think PSL football will return?