We hope that you and your families are all healthy and safe as we navigate our way through these incredibly testing times.
For the first time in the 23-year history of Soccer Laduma, we have made the decision not to put out a printed edition of Soccer Laduma this week.
As a publication, a very difficult decision was made not to go to print this week, but the decision was made for all the right reasons, with the wellbeing of our readers being put before anything else.
You can still however purchase a digital version of this week’s Soccer Laduma for exactly the same cover price as the printed edition.
Please see below for a step-by-step guide on making your purchase.
- Type into your web browser on mobile or desktop, or click on the link:
- Create an account on Magzter by supplying your name, your email address and
create a password.
- Add the latest edition of Soccer Laduma to your cart for R4, the same cover price you would pay in a store.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Provide your debit or credit card details and process the payment.
- Your order will be processed immediately.
- Click on: Read now and start reading your Soccer Laduma on your desktop or mobile device.
SL Radio will read you your content:
For those of you who have discovered the magical world of podcasting, to ensure you get all your favourite bits and pieces from Soccer Laduma newspaper we will be reading them for you and making them available on Soccer Laduma Radio’s podcasting platform.
Simply head to www.soccerladuma.co.za and head to SL Radio and stream or download the podcasts that most interest you. Sit back and have the SL Radio team read your paper content to you.
This will include:
Doctor Khumalo Column
Selected interviews & features