If you are dreaming of the good life and some Spanish sunshine, you only have a few days left to place your bet on Lottoland South Africa before the draw of Spain's summer El Gordo lottery on Saturday the 2nd of July. With a prize pot of €120m (roughly R2 Billion) El Gordo de Verano has the biggest, fattest prize of them all, and you stand an incredible 1-in-3 chance of winning!
El Gordo de Verano works more like a traditional raffle than a regular lottery. Each bet carries a 5-digit number and it’s up to you whether you purchase a whole ticket. If you want to spend less, you can also buy a share of a ticket, so that you stand a chance to win one of 378 000 individual prizes as part of the prize pool of €120m.
Using Lottoland South Africa, if you predict the El Gordo de Verano winning numbers, you’ll be paid out as you would have had you entered the official draw in Spain. You will win all the exact same prize values, including the main prize, and your winnings are guaranteed and will be paid into your South African bank account.
Lottoland SA gives South Africans the opportunity to place fixed-odds bets on the Spanish summer lottery, and many other international lotteries like the US Powerball, MegaMillions and the EuroMillions, which have had some of the largest lottery payouts in history. Lottoland South Africa is a licensed bookmaker with the Western Cape Gambling and racing board, and operates in 15 markets around the world.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
- Fixed odds betting is when you place a bet on lottoland.co.za on the outcome of the numbers that you think will be drawn in a specific local or international draw.
- You can therefore indirectly take part in any of these ‘big win’ international draws, without even being in that country.
- If you guess correctly, Lottoland will match the main prizes and pay the same amount to you as the official winning lottery draw pay out.
- Lottoland payouts are guaranteed as the company is registered and regulated by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
- Winnings are paid out into your nominated bank account in South Africa.
HOW TO BET ON LOTTOLAND SOUTH AFRICA
- Visit lottoland.co.za
- Register with SA ID Number or passport number, in less than 2 minutes
- Once you have successfully registered, choose a product to bet on
- There are 6 options to pay for your bet: Visa / Master Card / Snap Scan / Zapper / 1Voucher / SID EFT
- You can also do a direct deposit, but this will take 24 hours to reflect in our account and will thus only show in your Lottoland account 24 hours after you made the direct deposit.
- How do I claim my winnings? When logged in click on My Account and then on Payout. Click on Add account details ZA
- Your funds will then be transferred into your account. (Usually within 24 – 72 hours)