Bayern Munich goalkeeper, Manuel Neuer was named the best best goalkeeper in the world for 2016, while a PSL star also made the top 10.
Tired of reading? Click through the gallery to who voted the top 13 goalkeepers in the world.
The German shot-stopper has now won the award for the fourth consecutive year, equalling a record which was held by Gianluigi Buffon.
Neuer was awarded the accolade by the International Federation of Football History & Statistics (IFFHS), who created the prize in 1987.
Juventus goalkeeper, Buffon finished second in the voting, while Portugal's Rui Patricio.
Mamelodi Sundowns' shot-stopper, Denis Onyango finished the voting in 10th spot ahead of Arsenal's Petr Cech and FC Barcelona's Marc -Andre Ter Segen.
Full Top 13:
1. Manuel Neuer (Germany/FC Bayern Munich) - 156 points
2. Gianluigi Buffon (Italy/Juventus) - 91 points
3. Rui Patricio (Portugal/Sporting Portugal) - 50 points
4. Claudio Bravo (Chile/FC Barcelona/Manchester City)- 45 points
5. David De Gea (Spain/Manchester United)- 37 points
6. Jan Oblak (Slovenia/Atletico Madrid) -31 points
7. Hugo Lloris (France/Tottenham Hotspur) - 29 points
8- Keylor Navas (Costa Rica/Real Madrid) - 18 points
9. Thibaut Courtois (Belgium/Chelsea) - 13 points
10. Denis Onyango (Uganda/Mamelodi Sundowns) - 5 points
11. Petr Cech (Czech Republic/Arsenal) - 4 points
12. Samir Handanovic (Slovenia/Inter Milan) - 2 points
13. Marc André Ter Stegen (Germany/FC Barcelona) - 1 point
What do you make of the top 13 list? Have your say in the comment section below.