Following Liverpool's 1-1 UEFA Champions League draw with Napoli on Wednesday, Senegal star Sadio Mane has responded to the latest accusations of diving made against him.
Liverpool and Napoli shared the honours at Anfield on Wednesday, during an evenly contested Champions League group stage encounter.
Mane featured prominently for the Reds, but was once again accused of diving after going down in the box under a challenge from Napoli's Giovanni Di Lorenzo.
The Senegal international, who was previously criticised for diving by Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola, has since responded to the claims.
"Yes, I think it was a penalty, I was not diving like usual, eh?" Mane said jokingly, as reported by the Liverpool Echo.
"Like I always said, I am not a kind of player who will always dive to steal something from the game.
"I could be lucky sometimes and get a penalty, but he didn't give it for me, and it wasn't a dive."
Mane is Liverpool's leading goalscorer across all competitions this season with 12 goals in 19 appearances for the campaign.
Do you think Mane is a diver? Share your thoughts by commenting in the section below.