Paris Saint-Germain's Angel Di Maria is the most expensive player in football history, but today we focus on the beautiful game's most expensive Brazilians ever, including FC Barcelona superstar Neymar.
Click through the gallery to see the 10 most expensive Brazilians in the history of the game.
When Di Maria moved to Paris Saint-Germain from Manchester United at the beginning of last season, he became the player who has brought in the most revenue with his four transfers. The 29-year-old first joined Benfica from his home side Rosario for £6.8 million, before making the big step to Real Madrid for £28.05 million.
After lifting the UEFA Champions League with Los Blancos in 2014, he joined Manchester United in a club-record deal worth £63.75 million. But after just one season at Old Trafford, he joined PSG for £53.55 million, which means his combined transfer revenue for his clubs accumulates to £152.15 million, making him the most expensive player in football history, based on accumulated transfer fees.
Today, however, we are focusing on the most expensive Brazilians, and Neymar features in the list despite only moving once in his career – from Santos to Barca.
Ronaldinho features in the 10-man list, with his transfer fees coming to £55.55 million, according to Transfermarkt.
Former Real Madrid and Barca striker Ronaldo de Lima is third in the ranking, while the likes of Hulk and Robinho also feature.
Here are the 10 most expensive Brazilians:
1. Hulk, 2 transfers worth £97.58m (R1.6 billion)
2. David Luiz, 4 transfers worth £93.50m (R1.5 billion)
3. Ronaldo de Lima, 5 transfers worth £85.83m (R1.46 billion)
4. Oscar, 3 transfers worth £83.30m (R1.42 billion)
5. Neymar, 1 transfer worth £74.97m (R1.27 billion)
6. Robinho, 3 transfers worth £72.25m (R1.23 billion)
7. Willian, 3 transfers worth £71.83m (R1.22 billion)
8. Kaka, 3 transfers worth £63.79m (R1.08 billion)
9. Emerson, 5 transfers worth £59.93m (R1.01 billion)
10. Ronaldinho, 4 transfers worth £55.55m (R945 million)
Note: All transfer fees are based on Transfermarkt's figures, adding up all the fees paid for the player for every move during his professional career to date.
Are you surprised by any names on the list? Let us know in the comments section below.