Spanish giants FC Barcelona were officially snubbed by Antoine Griezmann last week, and it has now been said that that the Catalans want to bring four players to the club in this transfer window.
Click through the gallery above to see some players who have been linked with Barca ahead of next season.
According to Sport, the club is set to discuss their transfer plans this week following French international and Atletico Madrid man Antoine Griezmann's decision to reject their advances.
The striker was heavily tipped to join Barca in this window, but revealed last week that he will be staying at Atletico, before it was announced on Tuesday that he had put pen to paper on a new contract at his club.
It is believed the Blaugrana want to sign a centre-back as back-up to Gerard Pique and Samuel Umtiti, with Sevilla defender Clement Lenglet said to be on Barca's radar after his fantastic 2017/18 campaign.
The club also reportedly want to bring in another midfielder to replace Andres Iniesta, as well as a centre-forward to replace Paco Alcacer, who many have claimed could soon leave the Camp Nou.
The fourth player the Blaugrana apparently want to sign in this window, according to Sport, is Brazilian midfielder Arthur, who the club already have an agreement with. The player is supposed to officially join Barca in January, but the Spanish side is now said to want to bring him for the start of the 2018/19 campaign.
Despite winning LaLiga and the Copa del Rey last season, Barca want to strengthen in order to compete at a high level in the UEFA Champions League, a trophy they have not lifted since 2015.
Do you think Barca need to improve their squad? Let us know in the comments section below.