Real Madrid Release Statement On Rumoured Mbappe Bid
Real Madrid Release Statement On Rumoured Kylian Mbappe Bid
Real Madrid have released an official statement addressing claims that they have made a bid for Paris Saint-Germain wonderkid Kylian Mbappe.
Recent reports have suggested that Real have made a €272 million (R4.3 billion) bid for the 19-year-old France international, but according to Los Blancos, those rumours are not true.
In a statement released on Wednesday afternoon, Real denied making a bid for the former Monaco attacker.
"Given the information published in the last hours referring to an alleged agreement between Real Madrid CF and PSG by player Kylian Mbappe, Real Madrid says they are flatly false," the club said via its official website.
"Real Madrid has not made any offers to PSG or the player and regrets the dissemination of this type of information that is not contrasted with the parties."
Mbappe has been on fire for France at the 2018 FIFA World Cup so far, having scored three goals in four matches.
Do you think Mbappe will want to stay at PSG? Let us know in the comments section below.