African players have lit up the majority of Europe's top leagues during the early part of the season, but who is currently the continent's top goalscorer there?
Click through the mini-gallery to find out who Africa's top goalscorers are
Our list sees the Premier League lead the way with five entries, while France's Ligue 1 has three, and the Bundesliga and Serie A have one each.
Leading the pack is Gabon striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who is the only African to hit double figures so far, while in second place there is a tie between Nigerian Odion Ighalo and Algerian Riyad Mahrez.
Here are the top African goalscorers in Europe:
1) Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Borussia Dortmund) – 10 goals
2) Odion Ighalo (Watford) – 5 goals
3) Riyad Mahrez (Leicester City) – 5 goals
4) Andre Ayew (Swansea City) – 4 goals
5) Benjamin Moukandjo (Lorient) – 4 goals
6) Giovanni Sio (Rennes) – 4 goals
7) Abdul Majeed Waris (Lorient) – 3 goals
8) Cheikhou Kouyate (West Ham) – 3 goals
9) Diafra Sakho (West Ham) – 3 goals
10) Gervinho (Roma) – 3 goals
The major European leagues have all played less than 10 matches so far this season and it will be interesting to see how much this list changes in the coming weeks.
Who do you think will be Africa's top goalscorer this season? Have your say in the comments section below.