Man Utd, Barca & Real Amongst Forbes Most Valuable Sports Teams
Manchester United, Barcelona & Real Madrid Amongst Forbes Most Valuable Sports Teams
Manchester United, FC Barcelona and Real Madrid are the three football teams that have made it into the top 10 of Forbes Most Valuable Sports Teams.
Tired of reading? Click through the gallery above to see the 10 Most Valuable Sports Teams, according to Forbes.
The English giants are currently world’s third-most valuable sports team with an estimated value of $3.69 billion (R48.5 billion), according to a recent study which was done by the American business magazine.
A few months ago, the same publication also named the 2016/17 UEFA Europa League champions the world's most valuable football club after overtaking Barcelona and Real Madrid.
The Old Trafford-based side has climbed five places since last year and this rise has ultimately knocked down the Blaugrana with an estimated value of $3.64 billion (R47.9 billion) as well as Los Blancos with an estimated value of $3.58 billion (R47.1 billion) to fourth and fifth place in 2017’s list.
Here are Forbes 10 most vluable Sports teams for 2017:
1. Dallas Cowboys, NFL – $4.2 billion (R55 billion)
2. New York Yankees, MLB – $3.7 billion (R48.7 billion)
3. Manchester United, EPL – $3.69 billion (R48.5 billion)
4. FC Barcelona, La Liga – $3.64 billion (R47.9 billion)
5. Real Madrid, La Liga – $3.58 billion (R47.1 billion)
6. New England Patriots, NFL – $3.4 billion (R44.7 billion)
7. New York Knicks, NBA – $3.3 billion (R43.4 billion)
8. New York Giants, NFL – $3.1 billion (R40.8 billion)
9. San Francisco 49ers, NFL – $3 billion (R39.4 billion)
9. Los Angeles Lakers, NBA – $3 billion (R39.4 billion)
10. Washington Redskins, $2.95 billion (R38.8 billion)
Are you surprised with the list? Have your say in the comment's section below.