It's Manchester City against Liverpool in a clash of the titans this weekend, so make sure you log in your Premier League predictions before the action gets underway!
Many eyes will be focused on Sunday evening when City host the Reds at the Etihad in a battle between the league's two best teams of the past few seasons.
Defending champions Liverpool are on course to defend their title as they currently occupy top spot on the table, while the Citizens, who have played a game less, are down in 10th position.
However, that is not the only interesting tie of the weekend, with Manchester United travelling to Everton on Saturday, and the Red Devils are under immense pressure once again.
Chelsea will welcome Sheffield United to Stamford Bridge while Leicester City host Wolverhampton Wanderers in what could be an explosive tie.
Jose Mourinho's Tottenham Hotspur will be hoping to maintain their impressive start to the season when they take on West Bromwich Albion, while Arsenal finish off Sunday evening at home to Aston Villa.
Friday, 6 November
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley
- Southampton vs Newcastle United
Saturday, 7 November
- Everton vs Manchester United
- Crystal Palace vs Leeds United
- Chelsea vs Sheffield United
- West Ham United vs Fulham
Sunday, 8 November
- West Bromwich Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Leicester City vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Manchester City vs Liverpool
- Arsenal vs Aston Villa