Europe's five major leagues are now in the business end of their campaigns, so today we take a look at Africa's top performers in Europe this season.
Tired of reading? Click through the gallery above to see Africa's top 10 performers in Europe so far this season, according to WhoScored.com!
Algeria international Ryad Boudebouz has been in fantastic form for Keegan Dolly's Montpellier this season, and is the highest rated African, according to WhoScored.com, with a score of 7.60. The midfielder has made 30 appearances for his French club so far this season, scoring 11 goals along the way.
In second place is 21-year-old RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita, with a rating of 7.58. The Guinea international has featured consistently on our list this season and has been vital to his German club's success story – they are currently second in the Bundesliga, behind only Bayern Munich.
Liverpool's Sadio Mane has been the top performer on this list for most of the season, but sadly dropped down the ranking due to a long-term injury. The Senegalese star is now third with a rating of 7.51, and has managed to score 13 goals for his Premier League club this season.
Here are Africa's top 10 performers in Europe's top five leagues, according to WhoScored.com:
1. Ryad Boudebouz (Montpellier) – Rating: 7.60
2. Naby Keita (RB Leipzig) – Rating: 7.58
3. Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – Rating: 7.51
4. Mohamed Salah (Roma) – Rating: 7.50
5. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Borussia Dortmund) – Rating: 7.45
6. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) – Rating: 7.44
7. Steve Mounie (Montpellier) – Rating: 7.31
8. Eric Bailly (Manchester United) – Rating: 7.30
9. Jean Michael Seri (Nice) – Rating: 7.28
10. Idrissa Gueye (Everton) – Rating: 7.27
Note: To make the WhoScored.com ratings comparable, we only looked at the league appearances of the respective players.
Who do you think will top the chart at the end of the season? Have your say in the comments section below.