With Manchester United's 2-0 defeat to Paris Saint-Germain this week exposing some weaknesses in the Red Devils' squad, the club's bosses are reportedly prepared to spend big on four targets in the next transfer window.
Tired of reading? Click through the mini-gallery above to see United's next four reported targets.
Despite being without superstars Neymar and Edinson Cavani, PSG comprehensively beat United 2-0 in the first leg of their UEFA Champions League round of 16 clash at Old Trafford on Tuesday.
As a consequence, club vice-chairman Ed Woodward has reportedly decided that new quality players are needed to close the gap on Europe's elite clubs.
The Red Devils has apparently accepted that they need to invest in the squad irrespective of whether or not Ole Gunnar Solskjaer remains as head coach or a new manager is appointed.
The Premier League side is said to want a new central defender, and is also looking for new full-backs for both flanks, as well as a right-sided midfielder, according to the Daily Mirror.
Napoli's Kalidou Koulibaly reportedly remains the club's No. 1 target, with the Serie A side said to be asking for at least £90 million (R1.6 billion) for the Senegal defender.
In addition, they are also believed to be looking at Atletico Madrid's Lucas Hernandez, who can play in central defence and at left-back, as well as Fiorentina's Nikola Milenkovic, who can fill in at right-back in addition to his usual centre-back role.
Juventus winger Douglas Costa also remains heavily linked with the Red Devils, even though he has had an underwhelming 2018/19 season in Italy so far.
Which players do you think United should target to get back among Europe's best? Have your say in the comments section below.