Reports: Mourinho Orders Pogba To Take A Break
Reports: Jose Mourinho Orders Paul Pogba To Take A Break
Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has reportedly told France international Paul Pogba to take a break.
The 24-year-old picked up a hamstring injury in the Red Devils' UEFA Champions League clash against Basel last week Tuesday and is expected to be out for four to six weeks.
According to The Sun, Mourinho and his medical staff want the Frenchman to take a 10-day holiday before he starts with any rehabilitation on his injury.
A source close to the Old Trafford club claims that the player has asked to have a second scan to determine the full extent of the injury.
“Paul is being given some time off before he steps up his rehab from a hamstring injury,” the source told The Sun.
“He has another scan soon, but the injury has to settle down first and then a full assessment can be made.
"He will be allowed to head off on holiday during the international break and then return for a comeback to action."
Pogba has made six appearances for the Red Devils this season, scoring two goals and assisting in a further two more.
Before the injury, would you say we were starting to see Pogba at his best? Have your say in the comments section below.