Jose Mourinho's early title credentials will be put to the test this weekend as he takes on an old foe in Pep Guardiola. Get your predictions in to win some cash!
The Tottenham Hotspur boss has faced Guardiola many times in the past, with a rivalry stretching back to their days in LaLiga.
Guardiola's Manchester City have lacked consistency this term, but will be looking for a morale-boosting performance against Tottenham Hotspur.
Mourinho could finish the day at the top of the table if other results go his way, with Liverpool's clash at home to Leicester City on Sunday being decisive.
The Foxes currently occupy top spot, while Spurs are level with the defending champions on points, but up in second due to goal difference.
Another tie worth keeping note of this weekend is Leeds United's battle with Arsenal, while Manchester United are in action against West Bromwich Albion on Saturday night.
The full fixtures are as follows:
Saturday, 21 November
- Newcastle United vs Chelsea
- Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City
- Manchester United vs West Bromwich Albion
Sunday, 22 November
- Fulham vs Everton
- Sheffield United vs West Ham United
- Leeds United vs Arsenal
- Liverpool vs Leicester City
Monday, 23 November
- Burnley vs Crystal Palace
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Southampton