With Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho said to be unhappy with Anthony Martial, the Frenchman is now believed to have made a decision on his future amid reports his manager has requested that he gets sold.
It was widely reported on Tuesday that Mourinho had asked United's board to get rid of Martial before the end of August following a disruptive pre-season and his poor showing against Brighton & Hove Albion this past Sunday.
However, according to The Sun, the 22-year-old has now reportedly made the decision to stay at Old Trafford and fight for a place in the team.
Martial is said to be determined to re-establish himself as a first-team regular at the Red Devils, but knows he will face stiff competition from his attacking teammates.
The Frenchman underwent a difficult and troublesome pre-season with United, leaving the team's camp for longer than he was supposed to following the birth of his second child.
It was reported at the time that Martial was given permission to be with his family for three days during the club's tour of the US, but he only returned a week later, much to Mourinho's frustration.
The Portuguese boss later confirmed the forward had been fined for his actions, while reports continuously linked him with a move away from the club.
Martial was handed a surprise start against the Terriers in Alexis Sanchez's absence this past weekend, but was substituted after an hour.
Do you think the winger should fight to prove himself at United? Let us know in the comments section below.