With Thomas Tuchel recently revealing Antonio Rudiger will leave Chelsea in June, he has now confirmed that another first-team player is on his way out.
Following the Blues' penalty shootout loss to Liverpool in the FA Cup final on Saturday evening, it was claimed that Denmark defender Andreas Christensen had pulled himself out of contention to play the match.
The centre-back's decision was believed to leave his teammates shocked and confused as the 26-year-old was reportedly not injured, but instead did not feel ready for the game.
Speaking after the match, Tuchel confirmed for the first time that the towering Dane is on his way out of the club.
"We are losing Toni (Rudiger), we're losing Andreas," he said, according to the Daily Mail.
According to reports across Europe, Christensen has agreed to a five-year deal with Spanish giants Barcelona after rejecting a number of contract renewal offers from Chelsea.
The defender is expected to join the Blaugrana when his deal expires in June, along with AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie.
It is said that Christensen has made somewhat a habit of making himself unavailable selection, having reportedly done so for Chelsea's 1-0 win over West Ham United in April.
Against Arsenal last month, meanwhile, he asked Tuchel to substitute him at half-time, with the Stamford Bridge-based side eventually suffering a 4-2 defeat to their London rivals.
Click through the gallery below to see more players who could leave Chelsea at the end of the season: