Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo comfortably leads the La Liga scoring charts ahead of this weekend's El Clasico, but he is being chased by FC Barcelona's attacking trio.
Tired of reading? Click through the gallery to view La Liga's top marksmen
The Portuguese is the current leader in the race for this season's Pichichi title with 28 goals, two more than longstanding frontrunner Luis Suarez.
The Uruguayan lost his position at the top after only scoring one goal in the past five league games.
Meanwhile, Lionel Messi has joined Ronaldo and Suarez on the podium after netting 16 of his 22 La Liga strikes in 2016.
Neymar, with 21 goals, and Karim Benzema, who sits on 20 strikes, complete the top five, while Gareth Bale sits in ninth position with 15 goals.
Here are the top 10 goalscorers in La Liga:
1) Cristiano Ronaldo (Real) – 28 goals
2) Luis Suarez (Barca) – 26 goals
3) Lionel Messi (Barca) – 22 goals
4) Neymar (Barca) – 21 goals
5) Karim Benzema (Real) – 20 goals
6) Antoine Griezmann (Atletico) – 17 goals
7) Aritz Aduriz (Athletic) – 17 goals
8) Borja Baston (Eibar) – 17 goals
9) Gareth Bale (Real) – 15 goals
10) Lucas Perez (Deportivo) – 15 goals
Who do you think will win the Pichichi trophy this season? Have your say in the comments section below.