France Football have revealed the players who have missed out on the Ballon d'Or top 15.
Click through the gallery to see the players who failed to make top 15.
The Ballon d'Or ceremony will take place in Paris on Monday, where a number of awards will also be announced, including the best U21 player.
There were no big surprises from the first 15 names as Manchester City's Sergio Aguero came in at 16th position.
Real Madrid duo Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema were tied for 17th spot after their exploits for Los Blancos last season.
Sadio Mane, who impressed for Liverpool in the UEFA Champions League last season, comes in at 22 alongside Edinson Cavani and Marcelo.
Ranking 30 to 16:
29. Isco (Real Madrid)
29. Hugo Lloris (Tottenham Hotspur)
28. Diego Godin (Atletico Madrid)
25. Alisson Becker (AS Roma/Liverpool)
25. Mario Mandzukic (Juventus)
25. Jan Oblak (Atletico Madrid)
22. Edinson Cavani (Paris Saint-Germain)
22. Sadio Mane (Liverpool)
22. Marcelo (Real Madrid)
19. Roberto Firmino (Liverpool)
19. Ivan Rakitic (FC Barcelona)
19. Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid)
17. Gareth Bale (Real Madrid)
17. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)
16. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)