So you have registered for the Soccer Laduma League, powered by Puma, now what?
There have been a few questions and the team has been working tirelessly to respond to all the participants, but if you wanted to understand the process, then this is for you.
Once you have been registered, you will receive contact on email and discord with all the instructions you require.
However, to break down how you need to handle your qualifiers, you can have a look at the instructions below:
Setting up games
- Once the leaderboard bracket has been created players will be able to see which group they are in.
- Each match has its own match page where players can communicate with their opponents
- Players will need to exchange their PSN ID's and then invite each other to play their qualifier matches.
Number Of Players In Each Group
- There are 45 players in each group, so each player needs to organise and play 44 games within the two week period of qualifying.
Understanding What To Do:
- On both the Mettlestate site and in their mailers, players are directed to join the official discord for help
- From here, Mettlsestate will assist players with all their questions or if they are struggling with other elements of the competition.
Now that you have all the steps required for qualifiers, make sure that you link up with your opponents within your group to play the required matches and starting your journey to #BecomeALegend.