The FIFA 20 Team of the Week features a wide range of players from a number of top European leagues, but two African stars have also earned their place in the line up for TOTW 41.
A sensational run of form from AC Milan's Ivorian star, Franck Kessie, has seen the player break into the starting XI. He lines up alongside Manchester City midfielder David Silva, who is bang in the centre of the park and has a card with an overall if 89, the highest of all the players in this Team of the Week.
Sengal's Papiss Cisse also makes his way into the side and is on the bench after after shining for Alanyaspor in Turkey.
Former Manchester United winger, Luis Nani, who now turns out for Orlando City in the MLS, struck a dramatic winner against Inter Miami earlier this month, and joins an attack heavy starting XI.
Check out the full TOTW below:
- Alessio Cragno (84) – Cagliari
- Federico Fazio (83) – Roma
- Rubén Peña (82) – Villarreal CF
- John Egan (81) – Sheffield United
- Franck Kessie (82) – Milan
- Ever Banega (86) – Sevilla FC
- David Silva (89) – Manchester City
- Arturo Vidal (86) – FC Barcelona
- Francesco Caputo (86) – Sassuolo
- Nani (85) – Orlando City Soccer Club
- Michail Antonio (82) – West Ham United
Substitutes and Reserves
- Ivan Cuellar (81) – CD Leganés
- Andreas Weimann (82) – Bristol City
- Junior Negao (81) – Ulsan Hyundai Horang-i
- Papiss Demba Cisse (81) – Alanyaspor
- Pablo Hernández (81) – Leeds United
- Paulinho (81) – SC Braga
- Charlie Taylor (81) – Burnley
- Philip Zinckernagel (76) – FK Bodø/Glimt
- Mikael Uhre (75) – Brøndby IF
- Dario Tadić (75) – TSV Hartberg
- Numa Lavanchy (75) – FC Lugano
- Vito Hammershøj-Mistrati (74) – Randers FC