It’s that time of the season when Soccer Laduma’s readers get to vote for the Soccer Laduma Player of the Season! Following the launch of the campaign on the Soccer Laduma website last week, where the editorial team put 16 players forward to the readers for voting, we now present you with the list of 8 players who have made it into the next round and are in with a chance to be voted the Soccer Laduma Player of the Season.
How the voting works:
- There will be two more rounds of voting.
- After each round, there will be a cut based on which players have the least votes.
- Four players will be cut in Round Two!
- In each round of voting, you will have six votes to cast - one vote per day.
- You can use all six votes on the same player or spread the love and vote for different players.
- You must be registered on the Soccer Laduma site to cast a vote.
- Voting will begin at 06h00 every Wednesday morning. The voting page with scores of each player, which sits on www.soccerladuma.co.za, will be visible to all up until 15h00 on a Monday. At 15h00, the scores will be hidden, but you will be able to continue voting until 18h00. At 18h00, we will look at the scores and make the cuts for those players with the least votes.
- At the start of each new round of voting, the voting scores of the players will be reset to zero so everyone starts evenly again.