This weekend Mpumalanga Black Aces' Collins Mbesuma made history by becoming the first player in the PSL era to bag two Golden Boot awards.
The 32-year-old forward hasn't scored from open play since March, however his competitors for the crown have not been able to catch up with him, even though a couple of players did get close.
Mbesuma has now got two PSL Golden Boots to his name, and remarkably his first came over a decade ago, back in 2004/05 when he was with Kaizer Chiefs.
1. Collins Mbesuma - Mpumalanga Black Aces - 14 goals
2. Prince Nxumalo - Ajax Cape Town - 13 goals
2. Thobani Mncwango - Polokwane City - 13 goals
3. Khama Billiat - Mamelodi Sundowns - 12 goals
4. Jeremy Brockie - SuperSport United - 11 goals
Who has been your favourite striker in 2015/16?