We all know what a character Zlatan Ibrahimovic is on the field, and especially in the post-match interviews, but today the Fan Park Crew thought they would concentrate on some his best tweets.
The big Swede is not one to shy away from controversy, and his arrogance is something to admire - even though it can be cringe worthy at times.
Here are Zlatan’s 10 Best Tweets:
10. Hi @Twitter, for tomorrow Zlatan needs more than 140 characters. Please change rules for Zlatan #DareToZlatan
9. You don’t get your name in lights by playing it safe. #DareToZlatan
8. Haha, maybe tomorrow, @hazardeden10. In exchange I’ll teach you how to score a goal #Mercurial style ;-)
7. Hey @MATUIDIBlaise I saw your goal last night. Magnifique. You must have been watching Zlatan in training. #DareToZlatan
6. Am I mad @bailofwz? Would a sane man try a 32 yard overhead kick in an international match? #DareToZlatan
5. Dear @ArmouredGuy, a wise man once said, surprising your opponent is the key to surprising them. That wise man was Zlatan. #DareToZlatan
4. Hi @Greg_douglass, Failure is the first step to success. The second step is growing a ponytail. #DareToZlatan
3. Take Risks and surprise your opponents. Once you’ve done that then send them one of these. #DareToZlatan
2. Asked whether he was a human: Zlatan is just a human. The same way a great white shark is just a fish. #DareToZlatan
1. Today’s been good. Continue as Zlatan has taught you. If Ever in doubt. Use this
Which is you favourite Zlatan tweet?