The Absa Premiership is filled with foreigners who are flying the flag for their countries, but who are the 10 most valuable non-South Africans in the league?
Last season, the PSL was lit up by the expertise of foreign talent. Khama Billiat and Leonardo Castro formed an incredible partnership alongside Keagan Dolly for Mamelodi Sundowns, for example.
Meanwhile, at Mpumalanga Black Aces, Zambia's Collins Mbesuma rolled back the years as he finished as the league's top goalscorer with 14 strikes.
Willard Katsande's Kaizer Chiefs may have endured an uncharacteristically troubled campaign, but the Zimbabwean was one of the few shining lights of their season.
While the fans know most of these foreigners, Brazilian defender Ricardo Nascimento, who recently signed for Sundowns, is a new face who joins the list.
Here are the top 10 most valuable foreigners in the league:
1. Khama Billiat (Zimbabwe & Mamelodi Sundowns) – R25.5 million
2. Jeremy Brockie (New Zealand & SuperSport United) – R14.45 million
3. Ricardo Nascimento (Brazil & Mamelodi Sundowns) – R12.75 million
4. Robert Ng'ambi (Malawi & Platinum Stars) – R10.2 million
5. Dove Wome (Togo & SuperSport United) – R10.2 million
6. Willard Katsande (Zimbabwe & Kaizer Chiefs) – R10.2 million
7. Colllins Mbesuma (Zambia, free agent) – R8.5 million
8. James Keene (England & Bidvest Wits) – R8.5 million
9. Anthony Laffor (Liberia & Mamelodi Sundowns) – R8.5 million
10. Leonardo Castro (Colombia & Mamelodi Sundowns) – R8.5 million
Which foreigner do you like the most?
Note: These figures are taken from Transfermarkt, and may not reflect the players' real values.