Forwards in Mzansi don't score as many goals as the top attackers in Europe do, but today we look at who the five most valuable frontmen in the ABSA Premiership are.
Click through the mini-gallery above to see the five attackers!
SuperSport United striker Jeremy Brockie scored twice in their 5-3 win over CF Mounana in a CAF Confederation Cup group stage clash on Tuesday, and he is one of the forwards that feature in this list.
According to Transfermarkt, Cape Town City forward Lebogang Manyama is valued at £510 000 (R8.6 million), while Orlando Pirates frontman Tendai Ndoro also features in the five-man list.
The five highest valued forwards in South Africa
1. Khama Billiat – £1.49 million (R24 million)
2. Jeremy Brockie – £765 000 (R13.1 million)
3. Bernard Parker – £723 000 (R12.3 million)
4. Tendai Ndoro – £595 000 (R10.1 million)
5. Lebogang Manyama – £510 000 (R8.6 million)
Which of these strikers would you want in your team?