Lehlohonolo Majoro is currently on the lookout for a new a club, and so is his hero Mario Balotelli. But did you know the two experienced almost identical seasons? Let's take a look!
The Orlando Pirates striker experienced a season to forget at Mayfair and has been transfer-listed as a result.
The same has occurred to Balotelli, who failed to make a mark upon his return to AC Milan while on loan from Liverpool. Reds coach Jurgen Klopp has decided to let him go, and the Italian is now in search of a new team too.
Majoro has made it no secret that he is an admirer of the former Manchester City star, even naming his clothing brand after the striker, BalloJoro.
Crazily enough, the similarities behind their season are incredible. Below we take a look at five points of interest they shared in the 2015/16 campaign.
1. Both were transfer-listed or deemed surplus to requirements at their clubs
2. Both scored just one goal last season
3. Both are training with the reserve team at their respective clubs
4. Both have played for arch-rival teams: Kaizer Chiefs & Orlando Pirates (Majoro), and Inter and AC Milan (Balotelli)
5. Both their values have dropped over the years. Balotelli's by R15 million, and Majoro's by R375 000
Do you think Majoro is ending up like Balotelli?