Fan Park

Default Barcelona - Feb 17, 2017 07:00 PM
By blaugrana

17

0
Neymar's Message To Barca Fans After PSG Humiliation
Default

Neymar

After FC Barcelona's humiliating defeat to Paris Saint-Germain in the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday, Brazilian star Neymar sent a message to the club's supporters. Did you see it?

The 4-0 hammering got the whole footballing world talking, and many have suggested that this may be the end of an era for the Spanish giants.

After the game, Neymar spoke to Brazilian media and said: "I've never gone through this situation", acknowledging that it was tough to take at the time.

In an Instagram post, the Selecao star vowed that, even though it will be tough for the club to make it to the next round of the UCL, they will fight to the end.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQiA1ZrAs1_/?taken-by=neymarjr

"While I have a 1% chance, we will have 99% faith," he wrote in the caption (translated from Portuguese).

The second leg between the two sides will take place on 8 March, and will be played at the Camp Nou.

Do you think Barcelona have any chance of progressing to the next round? 

Read More
15978 views
 
 
 
Back to Fan Park

Comments

Default
KINGDOM RAMBO COMMANDO Joined: 27 Jan 2017
No badges available
KINGDOM RAMBO COMMANDO Feb 23, 2017 01:13 PM
Yes boi its must a win we need five goals upwards without concedind I trust all of you guys
Default
MathadaP Joined: 13 Dec 2016
No badges available
MathadaP Feb 19, 2017 05:54 AM
No, Psg is very strong club Barcelona will never cum back .
Default
jujunation4lyf Joined: 26 Apr 2015
No badges available
jujunation4lyf Feb 19, 2017 02:43 AM
No but we are going to have a good game
Default
Schweinstriker_31 Joined: 15 Sep 2015
No badges available
Schweinstriker_31 Feb 18, 2017 10:16 PM
barca will slaughter psg at camp nou by pirates-0
Default
Joseph17 Joined: 13 Apr 2016
No badges available
Joseph17 Feb 18, 2017 07:00 PM
If they were going to play against a small team in europe..PSG wil not go down.its a zero percent for barca..sorry messi,suarez and neymar..
Default
TK-AMG Joined: 15 Jul 2016
No badges available
TK-AMG Feb 18, 2017 04:52 PM
I believe in Barcelona and records are there to b broken
Default
Jomba4 Joined: 10 Jul 2015
No badges available
Jomba4 Feb 18, 2017 04:22 PM
They depend too much on MSN . Their team is not balanced at all. I still repeat they've tried to replace Xavi and the ageing Iniesta ,but with ordinary players.
Default
LeCowhlohlo Joined: 07 Oct 2016
No badges available
LeCowhlohlo Feb 18, 2017 01:40 PM
They can nothing is impossible, in Barca I believe.
Default
Giggs 22 Joined: 04 Feb 2017
No badges available
Giggs 22 Feb 18, 2017 11:23 AM
If they were madrid ja we would say something.
Default
Giggs 22 Joined: 04 Feb 2017
No badges available
Giggs 22 Feb 18, 2017 11:21 AM
MSN lets see how good they are.
Default
Ricworld Joined: 29 Feb 2016
No badges available
Ricworld Feb 18, 2017 09:33 AM
It's gonna be difficult for Barca to score 5 goals ......but anything is possible #MSN magic.
Default
xman xolani Joined: 10 Dec 2015
No badges available
xman xolani Feb 18, 2017 09:25 AM
Marco Verratti will press Legend Iniester n ball boi Racatic n Cavani will score a brace
Default
moss22ross Joined: 19 May 2013
No badges available
moss22ross Feb 18, 2017 09:22 AM
They will defnitely bounce back, that score is the same as 1 - 0 to them. They are the Super Club, & Haters gonna learn the hard way.....
Default
Sbuuhr Joined: 22 Jan 2017
No badges available
Sbuuhr Feb 18, 2017 12:33 AM
Barcelona will come back, mark my words!
Default
Endinaki Joined: 07 Feb 2017
No badges available
Endinaki Feb 17, 2017 11:29 PM
PsG can score another 4 if they can equalise from dat
Default
#eddie Joined: 16 Dec 2016
No badges available
#eddie Feb 17, 2017 11:14 PM
Barca will come back #MSN....messi hat trick,neymar brace n suerez 1 goal.
Default
frichars Joined: 12 Feb 2017
No badges available
frichars Feb 17, 2017 07:50 PM
Barcaloser

Express Yourself

Your chance to say what you need to.

Create your blog

What You May Have Missed