As one of the most generous footballers in the game today, Cristiano Ronaldo and his partner recently donated money to help a young boy receive treatment for rare cancer. Check it out!
CR7 is currently one of the world’s wealthiest athletes and with his riches, the Juventus star makes it his aim to give back wherever possible.
In a recent act of kindness, Ronaldo and his partner Georgina Rodriguez reportedly made a generous donation to a help a seven-year-old boy who suffers from neuroblastoma cancer, this according to The Sun. It’s reported that the boy, named Tomas, suffered a relapse last year, with his parents searching for funds to have their son get the desired treatment for his cancer.
News of Ronaldo and his partner’s generosity has since made the rounds online, as fans salute the former Real Madrid star for his contribution.
Check it out:
Five Fun Facts About CR7:
- Ronaldo owns a chain of hotels called ‘Pestana CR7’
- CR7 has his own museum where he keeps all his accolades
- In 2016, Ronaldo signed a lifetime deal with Nike
- His full name is ‘Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro’
- Ronaldo was the first recipient of the FIFA Puskas Award
Flashback – When Ronaldo Was Gifted A R3 million G-Wagon: