TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Competition is organised by Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd.
2. These Terms and Conditions together with any other terms and conditions on this site are the Competition rules (“Rules”) and apply to the Ballantine’s Soccer Laduma November 2014 Competition (“Competition”). By entering this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
3. Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel and amend the Competition or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Entrants should check this site from time to time to check the current Rules. Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd’s decisions regarding all elements of the Competition process shall be final and binding.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding these Rules, the Competition, procedures, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd and its agents only and not to Facebook.
6. All entrants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
7. The Competition is open to all South African residents in possesion of a valid identity document.
8. Competition entrants must be 18 years old or older.
9. Employees of Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd and its affiliates are not eligible to enter this Competition. Any other persons or employees of companies associated with this Competition and members of the families and households of any such persons, are not eligible to enter this Competition.
10. By entering this Competition entrants hereby warrant that all information submitted by them is true and complete.
11. By entering the Competition, entrants warrant that either they have legal capacity to enter the Competition and agree to the Rules (i.e. that they are of sufficient age and have mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract).
12. Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
13. The Competition will run from 01 November 2014 until 30 November 2014.
14. More than one entry per person is permitted to this Competition.
15. How the Competition works:
- Go to the Soccer Laduma website at www.soccerladuma.co.za
- Answer the simple multiple choice question.
- There will be one new question a week.
- Winners are selected via. an randomly automated selection process.
- There is one winner a week and a grand prize winner at the end of the month.
16. Stand a chance to win a bottle of Ballantine’s 17 year old Whisky (to the value of R850,00) as well as a Whisky Education and Gourmet Food Pairing Evening with Ballantine's for you and 5 of your friends (to the value of R10 000,00).
17. Ballantine’s will contact you if you have won a prize.
18. The prize must be redeemed before 31 July 2015.
19. The prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative. Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at any time.
20. In addition to the prizes referred to in paragraph 16, Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd may, in its entire discretion, opt to award additional prizes during or after the Competition. Any additional prize winners will be chosen based on criteria to be established by Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd in the event that it opts to exercise such discretion.
21. The prizes are awarded at Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
22. Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd reserves the right to request proof of eligibility and identity of any winner.
23. Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of any prize until such proof of eligibility and identity of the prize winner has been confirmed or to disqualify any entrant from the competition as it sees fit.
24. Winners may be required to participate in publicity and Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd reserves the right to use the names of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity, without further remuneration being made payable to the winners. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd at Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd, 2nd Floor, The Square Cape Quarters, 27 Somerset Road, De Waterkant, Cape Town 8005, Att: Legal Department.
25. Data relating to entrants will be retained by Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to allow Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd to operate future competitions in a consistent manner, to deal with any queries on the Competition, and contact contestants who have opted to be contacted by Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd.
26. Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered howsoever arising from the Competition or any prize whether due to any errors or omissions or other cause by Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd, its employees, agents or others to the fullest extent permitted by law.
27. Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd does not warrant that the Competition will be free from errors or omissions. This Competition may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd. Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd will not be liable to any entrant or to any other person in the event that all or any part of the Competition is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
28. Entrants agree to reimburse Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd in respect of any damages suffered by Pernod Ricard SA Pty Ltd resulting from any claim made by a third party in respect of any matter arising from the entrant’s entry to the Competition in breach of these Terms and Conditions or from the entrant’s violation of any applicable law or regulation.
29. The Competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed exclusively by the South African law.
Ballantine’s Brand Manager
Tel: 021 405 8800