Kaizer Chiefs Jersey Giveaway!
05 November 2012
The Nike Chance initiative gives youngsters around the country the chance to realise their dreams. Nicholas Mynhardt is living proof!
For those of you who have not yet got this season's Kaizer Chiefs jersey, Nike Football has given Soccer-Laduma six jerseys, three home and three away, which we are going to give to you!
To stand a chance of winning and for competition details, you must LIKE
the Soccer-Laduma Facebook
fan page or follow @Soccer_Laduma @PeterLaduma @SoccaClint @MissGailis @YesWeCrann
on Twitter or register on the Soccer-Laduma web and mobile site right here and post your answer in the comment box below. Make sure you register with the correct details so we're able to contact you! Competition closes on Monday at 12pm, terms and conditions below.
Simply answer this question on any of the above platforms and make sure you use #TheChance hash tag:
Which two Barcelona players did Kaizer Chiefs’ new signing Nicholas Mynhardt play against in Barcelona?
Hint: Answer is in the interview in the latest issue of Soccer-Laduma!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
CT Media Publications (Pty) Ltd (‘The Promoter’) is currently running a Kaizer Chiefs Jersey Competition Sponsored by Nike (‘The Sponsor’)
1. By choosing to enter the Competition, the Participant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions, which the Participant acknowledges to have read and understood.
2. This competition is open to everyone except for employees of CT Media Publications (Pty) Ltd, the Sponsor, their Directors, Partners and family.
3. The competition commences on 31 October 2012 and ends at 12pm on Monday 05 November 2012 both days inclusive.
4. The Competition will be posted on Soccer-Laduma’s digital platforms i.e. Website, Twitter and Facebook.
5. Only one Prize per winner will be permitted.
6. Winners of the Competition will be chosen by a random draw in the presence of an independent official.
7. The Competition draw will take place within 14 days of the Closing Date. The winner will be notified by the respective platform used to enter within 7 days of the draw and delivery of the Prize won will be arranged within [30 days] of the draw.
8. In the event that a Prize winner cannot be successfully contacted within 7 days of the draw or is unable, for any reason whatsoever, to accept the prize, a replacement winner will be randomly drawn from the remaining qualifying participants in the draw in accordance with same process and procedures as applicable to the original draw.
9. The winners may be required and agree to take part in publicity with CT Media Publications (Pty) Ltd, or by the Sponsor.
10. In terms of the Consumer Protection Act, CT Media Publications (Pty) Ltd will require the Name, Surname, Address, contact numbers and identity numbers of the winners.
11. The prizes are not exchangeable or refundable for cash.
12. Late entries will not be accepted.
13. The judges’ is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. CT Media Publications (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate the Competition at any time and without notice to the Participants.
15. In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the Competition and/or these terms and conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be binding and final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. CT Media Publications (Pty) Ltd, The Sponsor, their employees, directors, partners and family members shall not be liable for and the Participants hereby indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from any claim, liability, loss, expense or penalty suffered or incurred by any person as a result of participating in the Competition.
For an electronic copy of the Terms & Conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org